What is Staples affiliate program?
There are millions of people buying office products online every day, and you can be part of it. If you have a website, you can
make money by becoming an Affiliate of Staples. It’s easy to apply. After becoming an affiliate You may be earning money in no time.
Can I enroll in the Staples Affiliate Program?
Yes, it’s very easy to apply, and best of all it’s free. All you have to do is complete the Publisher Application to sign up and they will let you know whether or not your application has been approved within five business days. As soon as you become an Affiliate then they will provide you with all the tools that you need to start selling. You make a commission every time someone makes a purchase at Staples after linking to them from your site.
What are the benefits of joining this Program?
If you’re accepted into the Staples Affiliate Program then this program lets your visitors choose from over 45,000 low–priced office products from a trusted, well–known brand name like Staples, through your website
How much can I Earn?
- 5% for products like Tape, clips, rubber bands, calendars, planners, pen refills, binders, staplers, punches, trimmers
- 4% for products like Mail & ship supplies, batteries, surge protectors, labels & label makers, drafting & school supplies, envelopes, stamps, forms.
- 3% for products like Ink and Toner, shredders, business books, safes, telephones & communication, medical supplies, bookcases, snacks, janitorial & cleaning supplies
- 2% for products like Storage/media cabinets, armoires, monitors, carts, stands, iPod accessories, office décor, chairs, shelving
- 1% for products like GPS, GPS Accessories, hardware, software, cameras, scanners, digital frames, software, drives, memory
- 0% for products like Copiers, fax machines, printers, laptops, special order stationery and other business services.
Unique Link Duration?
Unique link Duration of this program is 90 Days Cookies.
- The payout ranges from 0.8% (TV, Audio & Home Theater) 1.6% (Printers, Scanners, Books & Magazines, Computer Software, Homewares)
- 4% (Gifts, Clothing, Shoes, Accessories, Outdoor & Recreation, Ink & Toner, Networking & WiFi, Paper & Stationery, Fitness, Wearable)
- 3.2% (Personal Care & Eyewear, Furniture, Copy & Print, Home Automation by Staples) 4% (Office Supplies, Cleaning & Facilities Maintenance) of sales.