Jewels are a staple accessory of women. No woman can live without a good piece of jewelry. And if we talk about Gold jewelry then it is a staple for women to have a piece of jewelry made of gold. Gold has been among us for a long time.
IN every era it has been used for different things. Sometimes we used to pay in gold to get things. Then it became the identity of the royals and nobles. Then people started to craft it in some beautiful and glittering ornaments and women started wearing it.
Gold has become an asset of every house. When people think about investing in gold all they think about is having some coins and some bars. Well, that is not the only thing investing in good gold jewelry at the right to can also turn out to be your asset.
The difference is it crafted into different shapes instead of being in the shape of bars and coins. But hey at least it is bale to helo you in the time of despair.
1. Is investing in Gold Jewelry Good?
Of course yes. Investing in gold jewelry is the best thing that you can ever do. Whatever luxury thing you buy in your life loses its value over time. Gold or the precious gem never loses its preciousness.
Even after a long time you go to the market to sell it you are going to get the same amount or even more than you invested in it.
Gold is even an important part of a country’s economy. Every country keeps its gold reserves. Gold can be helpful in times of economic crisis.
The gold price depends a lot upon the stock market. The higher the stock market the more the price of the gold. Aside from helping the economy, gold can also be helpful to people in the times of crisis.
Almost every household these days contains pieces of jewelry in the form of gold. And this gold has been found helpful to those people facing the crisis as it is of high value and people get a good amount for it.
2. What you should Look for while Buying Gold Jewelry?
Before investing in the amount and the choice you want always make sure to check what you are getting is high quality or authentic. You should first check the dealer, investigate him, his authenticity so that there is no place for doubts.
Now when you are sure about the dealer you should know about different qualities and the karats of gold. Gold comes in 3 Karats. 10k, 14k, and 18k are the three main types of gold. These values represent the measure of the real gold and the gold metal alloy. The purest in the 18k as it has 75% of pure gold in it.
These values are always etched on the jewelry piece you are investing it so always make sure to check it.
From the price point of view, it depends upon the form where you are getting the piece. If you are going for some popular brand then definitely along with the price of the gold they are also going to charge you extra in the name of their brand.
So it is also recommended to conduct an online study as you never know you may also find some rare pieces online. But then again be careful and double-check the source.
Always keep track of the price of the gold and never buy the gold when there is some market crash or during some super bubbly season. As at the time there is an atmosphere of panic and people start to invest in gold more and more. And you might have to pay more than the normal amount for the gold
3. What are the Pros of Buying Gold Jewelry
Here are some possible benefits that you can enjoy if you invest in a good piece of gold jewelry:
· It maintains its Purity: The thing about gold or any type of gem or metal you are investing in is that it does not and rarely loses preciousness. Even if you have bought that piece of gold a long time ago you still are going to get the same amount of money. And if the price of the gold is high those days then you can get even a lot from that one piece.
· You can use it in terms of Cash: Some time in the time of crisis you are not able to pay or you do not have enough money then you can easily pay through the gold. Or you can put the gold as the guarantee in the meantime you can arrange for the money.
· You can wear it: Well isn’t that lovely. You can wear the hold to flaunt your nobleness but at the same time, you have an asset in your hand that can help you get through the rainy days. Wearing gold in Asian countries like India. Japan, Malaysia, etc is a must. They collect gold jewelry a lot because they have the form to believe that this asset can help them when they have nothing. And selling the gold is always their last option.
· Gold Never Rust: The best thing about gold is that it never rusts. And that’s why those treasures of Ramses or other gold ornament recovers in Egypt are still in the same shape. Gold can stay preserved in its original state for a long long time. Whether you wash It do anything with it one it is never gonna rust. It may lose out glossiness but one good polish and cleaning and it is as good as new.
4. Cons that you should Know while Buying Gold Jewelry
Although there are a lot of possible benefits of having gold there are es some major cons that you should first consider before investing in gold:
· Although owning gold is a fantastic thing, keeping it safe is something you should be concerned about. Keeping it safe should be our priority. Pan out how you are going to transport it and where you are going to keep it. YOU would need a secure locker to keep it. That could cost you quite a bit and turn out to be an extra expense that you have to bear.
· Another thing about gold is that it is not a piece that can be used for insurance plans. There are no plans available for the gold and you can only get the money once you have sold the piece.
· Gold is a kind of dead asset as you can only sell it. You cannot rent it out just like some piece of real estate nor you can use it for another industrial use.
How much you should invest in your gold solely depends upon how much money you have at that time. If you have a good amount of depository then definitely invest a good amount as this investment is going to be beneficial in the future.
And investing in gold jewelry is more normal than the bars and coins as you can also use it as a substitute for jewelry and also indulge you in a flashy lifestyle. So it is always recommended that before investing always completely plan out how much you can invest, what additional cost you can bear and where you can keep it. And better keep the news to yourself as less people know the better it is.