A hustler question… what equipment can I buy to make money?
Have you ever felt like you are spinning your wheels and not getting anywhere? Like your life is just a series of days, weeks, months, or years with no real purpose? I know that feeling too well. There have been many times in my life when I couldn’t see the forest for the trees because everything was so chaotic. During those times, there was one thing that helped me regain focus: hustling! Hustling can be anything from selling old clothes on eBay to freelancing as an accountant to picking up shifts at Starbucks. The key is finding what works for you and doing it until you feel more grounded again.
But there’s one problem right, you only have 24 hours in the day, 8 hours of it is to sleep, 2 hours to eat and you can’t leave your full time because we all rely on our main source of income, so we need to think out the box and find ways to boost our income, finding the right hustle that will not take up much of your busy schedule requires research.
I came across some fellow friends that were buying ATM machines and placing them in small businesses, after finding out the process of running an atm route it hit me..you buy a machine, find a business location that will allow you to place it in their establishment, fill it up with money and give the business owner a piece of the pie from every transaction, that’s the just one example of buying equipment that can make you money.
Searching for the right equipment to buy to make you money is important, in this blog we will go over 10 types of equipment that you can invest in and can possibly earn you some easy income, let’s get started.
You know you’re a hustler when you’re looking for ways to make more money. That’s why we created this post on the equipment that can help increase your revenue and productivity. We are always looking for the next opportunity or a way to grow our income, most of the thinking comes down to should I take out a loan to start a business, or if I do open start the next venture how to manage multiple businesses, at once.
Well, I wanna want to introduce you to ways you can make money will little to no effort, all it will take is a little investment and little of your time .buying types of equipment and making money from them! Whether you’re gonna rent them, or make money from them, buying equipment like vending machines or atm machines can generate you passive income, money earned the easy way. So the million-dollar question… What equipment can I buy to make money?
Passive income vs active income
Which would you rather have: an income that requires active work or an income that comes without any effort on your part? Most people would choose the latter, and for good reason. Passive income is a holy grail for many entrepreneurs because it means making money while you sleep, eat, or do anything else you want. But is passive income really all it’s cracked up to be? Let’s take a closer look.
Do you want to stop trading time for money? Passive income is one way to do that. Here’s an example of how one person created a passive income stream. Most people think of passive income as something that comes from investing, like dividends or interest payments. Here 5 examples of having a passive income hustle
- Mobile app – people download and you earn money via paying for your app or ads
- Credit card terminals – placing credit card terminals in stores and you make a percent of every swipe
- rental income- after you paid off your expense like mortgage , taxes, and insurance the remaing will be your passive income
- Mobile advertising – placing a mobile ad on your cargo van or vehicle will generate you passive income
- Vending machines -buying vending machines require little work but we can still count this as passive income as it is generating you money while you are not there!
Active income is the money you make with your time and effort. It’s what you earn after taxes, so it’s your take-home pay. This type of income has a number of benefits:
- It can be highly rewarding and satisfying and provide more control than passive income
- You won’t have to give up as much freedom as to when relying on passive income
- It may offer better employment opportunities than those associated with traditional retirement options
- The higher the level of activity, the greater the potential for earning power.
Active incomes are usually classified as either earned or unearned. Here are 5 examples of active income
- Construction -working as a part contractor , you are performing a service in exchange for a salary
- Freelancing -Freelancing is typically connected with active income, in which you are compensated for the number of hours you labor or for a certain assignment, usually a completed project.
- Web developer- developing a website for a client will get you compensated for your time and work
- Photographer -taking expertise photos for weddings or clients, the customer will pay you for your service
- prinitng designs -prinitng t-shirts or screen printing is hands- on work you get paid for your work and time put in.
5 types of equipment to make you earn passive income
Making money is hard and most of the time it’s not about luck. It takes a lot of work, dedication, and sacrifice to make your dreams come true. But we’ve got good news for you: there are things you can buy that will make you money! If you’re looking to start making some serious cash, then this blog post has just what you need. From vending machines to renting power tools, these five types of equipment will hopefully help get your money right with some good advertising like on social media and some google ads.
1. vending machines
Passive income is a great way to create some financial stability and also be your own boss. If you want to start making money on the side, then vending machines may just be what you need. In today’s busy and hectic world, more and more people are looking for ways to make money that don’t require a lot of time or effort. If this sounds like you, then you may be interested in learning about vending machines. Vending machines can generate passive income, meaning you can make money even when you’re not working. All you have to do is find a good location for your machine and restock it with products every now and then. Sounds pretty easy, right? So what are you waiting for? Here are 3 types of booming vending machines that require little effort and time.
gumball vending machine
Average machine cost starts at $175 and can go over $1000+, finding the right location can make you anywhere from $50 to $200+ a month per machine, but this all depends on location and traffic or people.
Snack vending machines
The average snack vending machine can range from $1000 and go over $5000 depending on size and brand, one snack vending machine can earn you roughly $50, and some locations over $500 a month.
Beverage vending machines
The average beverage machine can start at $3500 and can go over $10,000 a machine, beverage vending machines are more expensive than other vending machines due to the fact they require motors to keep drinks cold, depending on where you place your machine you can profit $150 and up a month per machine
2. ATM machines
Many people’s ultimate ambition is to make money while they don’t have to work for it, and building passive income may allow you to achieve just that. If you’re a hard worker with a regular job and searching for a side hustle, I may have the right equipment for you to buy to make you money, ATM machines! Owning multiple of these in different locations can earn you passive income, setting up Atm machines is the ideal business because you can generate money without putting in a lot of effort. People in today’s fast-paced world prefer not to carry cash, yet they do require access to cash via debit/credit cards. As a result, owning an ATM is a terrific option for you to produce passive money. It’s simple to operate, and you’ll earn a percentage on every transaction.
Here are 2 cool types of equipment that you can buy to make your money that has to do with money exchange :
Creating passive income with atm requires investing, this equipment will cost you anywhere from $2100 to some even up to $6,000 and more, each atm machine you place in a location can generate passive income, The more locations you get the more money you will generate.
Creating passive income with bitcoin machines necessitates investment; this equipment may cost anywhere from $14,000 to $20,000 and more. Each ATM machine you install in a location can provide passive revenue; the more ATM machines you have, the more money you will make.
3 top places to set up atm machines
- Clubs and bars
- Convenient stores
3. power tools
Do you have a power drill, saw, or other tools that you only use once in a while? Or are you thinking of ways to earn passive income by buying equipment that can make you money? Investing in power tools can be a lucrative business, Why not buy power tools and rent them out to someone who needs it? You can make some extra money and help someone out at the same time. Many people invest in power tools that they don’t use often. Some of these include table saws, circular saws, and sanders.
When investing in tools you need to think like the consumer, would you drive to home depot to rent out a power drill? The answer is NO a power drill costs $20 bucks so why go thru the hassle of renting, so lets list 9 power tools that are worth investing in and renting out for a profit. Hey if it doesn’t work out you got yourself a nice set of tools Here are some in-demand power tools that easily rent out :
- TILLER –When most people think of tillers, they think of the machines that farmers use to break up the soil before they plant crops. But there are also mini-tillers designed for homeowners to use in their gardens. The average cost is around $800 for a powered one, you can rent this equipment from $50-$100 a day
- ELECTRIC DRAIN AUGER – A drain auger is a perfect way to clear stubborn clogs and get your drains flowing freely again. The average cost is around $600, you can rent this for $60 to $80 a day
- TREE STUMP GRINDER –If you have a tree in your yard that needs to come down, you’re going to have to get rid of the stump too. The average cost is around 600$ and up, you can rent it from $125 a day depending on the type of equipment you have
- PRESSURE WASHER –A pressure washer is a powerful tool used to clean surfaces by spraying them with high-pressure water. They can be used for a variety of tasks, such as cleaning cars, decks, driveways, or homes. The average cost is from $400 and can range to $2000, you can rent this equipment from $80 to $150 depending on the power of pressure
- CARPER CLEANER –Carpet cleaners come in all shapes and sizes. Some are small, handheld devices that you can use to clean up a spill on the floor. Others are large machines that you can use to clean your entire carpet. The average cost goes from $700 to anywhere to $2500++ you can rent this tools for $45 to $85 a day
- DEMOLITION HAMMER –When it comes to heavy-duty demolition, there’s no tool more versatile than a demolition hammer. From tearing down walls to breaking up concrete and asphalt, these hammers can handle just about any job you throw their way, average cost is around $200-$700+ you can rent this anywhere from $100 a day and up
- FLOOR STRIPPERS –What is a floor stripper? Floor strippers are machines that strip the finish or sealant from a floor. They can be used to remove old finishes or to prep a floor for a new finish. Floor strippers can be rented or purchased, and they come in both electric and gas-powered models. The average cost is around $750 -$1200 +++ you can rent this equipment to make you money for about $75 a day
- GENERATORS –Generators provide an emergency backup power source during a power outage. They are also used to provide temporary power for construction, events, or other activities that require electricity, buying a generator to rent out can run you about $1000 but renting a day will get you $100 a day and up depending on watts
- PAINT SPRAYERS-When it comes to painting projects, everyone wants the best results in the shortest amount of time. This is where paint sprayers come in to make your life a whole lot easier. Buying a paint sprayer can run you around $250-400 and renting this equipment can make you about $50 a day
4. affiliate programs
Almost anyone can create a stream of passive income. You don’t need to be born wealthy or have an extensive education. Passive income is earned without having to trade time for money. In many cases, it is residual income-you put in the work one time and continue to earn money from that work over and over again. There are many different ways to create a stream of passive income, but one of the quickest and easiest ways is to join an affiliate program. An affiliate program is a great way to make money with little effort on your part. All you need to do is promote the product or service and watch the money come rolling in. And best of all, most affiliate programs are free to join! So what are you waiting for?
5 top Places to use an affiliate program:
- Blog ( discussing a affiliate program and attaching the links inside blog)
- Ecommerce ( adding affiliate links via ads on your website )
- Social media ( making a video on a product and attaching affiliate link in bio)
- Email marketing ( sending your email subscribers and a email blast of a new product or service with your affiliate link attach )
- Friends and family ( referring friends and family to products when they buy you get a commission
5. Credit card terminals machines
What do coffee shops, food trucks, and mom-and-pop stores have in common? Besides being small businesses, they all need a way to process credit card payments. If you’re looking for a business opportunity that doesn’t require a lot of start-up costs, if passive income was equipment it will be credit card terminals! Starting a credit card terminal business that brings in passive income without any additional work on their part is simple, It’s true! And one great way to do this is by starting a credit card terminal business. With this type of business, you simply set up the credit card machines for your clients and then collect a monthly fee from them for doing so. This can be a great way to make some extra money on the side or even to replace your current income altogether.
3 top places to set up credit card terminals
- Gas stations
Like working? here are 5 types of equipment for some side hustle ideas
if you’ve come this far in the article, that surely tells that you’re considering active income as your money-making source. let’s talk about it then. if the idea of passive income doesn’t really attract you, there are numerous active income options that you can consider. the best part about this income is that you get to work in the field which proves to be more interesting for some people looking for experience and also, some fun. Active income can be used as a full-time hustle or as a side hustle, below we listed some great side hustle ideas!
Just like passive income, active income starts from an investment. the difference arises when it comes to working. inactive income, you’re supposed to make use of the machinery or the items bought yourself. We started we this article on what equipment can you buy to make you money
Taking our first example of a camera, this will require you to purchase this equipment in order for you to start making use of it and earn money. now that is pretty easy. Well, that’s if you learn how to take amazing photos. Here are 5 types of side hustle ideas for you to check out:
photography is a diverse field. you can photograph people, places, things, and whatnot. you can make a small stall or maybe just roam around the areas that are a hub for tourists. every city has a specific place that falls under this category. investing in a good camera can surely help you in attracting people who want to get photographed. another perk of this job is that you can ask them if they want printouts on demand. and if they do, that’s more money for you.
- Stock photographer -sell your work to online stock photography libraries. if you manage to build yourself a good portfolio, the chance of your pictures getting sold increases. the more your work meets the demand, the more it sells. there are many companies looking for stock photographs and if you’re the closest to what they need, consider yourself victorious.
- Wedding photographer: wedding photographers are one of the most in-demand people. everyone wants to preserve a day like a wedding by means of photography with a bit of aesthetic. as a wedding photographer, you serve your duties by capturing all the fun moments. it is one of the most fun and exciting source of money-making and it also pays well
- Fashion photographer: A fashion photographer is one of the highest-paid photographers. if a photographer knows his job properly and has built a good portfolio for him in the past years, there’s a good chance that he can be hired by one of the most luxurious fashion brands. we all know that when it comes to fashion, there’s nothing like ‘cheap’. in today’s era, with growing advancement in style and competition among designers, brand,s and modeling icons, fashion is a world of its own. and the Supreme part of this job is good payment. you can be hired by aspiring models to build their own gig or portfolio or you can be hired by modeling agencies and brands to shoot for their clothing.
- Wildlife photographer: As fun as wildlife photography seems, it’s not for the faint-hearted. you should be ready to face the most dangerous of the animals and also the most wonderful creatures. wildlife photography is for those people who have genuine passion and knowledge of the animal kingdom. Wildlife photographers, after capturing photos of the wild, can upload on social media and gain a following from it. they can be hired by wildlife channels and work under them. they can sell their work to travel agencies, magazines, and whatnot. and trust me, these pictures are not sold for a cheap price.
- Portrait photographer: This is one of the easiest ways to earn money from photography. as simple as it seems, you’re supposed to capture pictures in your studio, at your own place, with your own light and settings. that means, there’s no hassle for tiring editing and finding the best place and light. you don’t even have to go out, people come to you to get photographed and pay you well enough for it.
It’s no secret that a laptop is an essential piece of technology for anyone looking to be productive and efficient in this day and age. But with all the different options on the market, it can be tough to know which one is right for you. In this blog post, we’ll explore some tips on how to invest in a laptop that will best suit your needs – whether you’re a student, business professional, or busy mom! So without further ado, let’s get started!
Are you thinking of ways to make money from your laptop? You’re not alone. In fact, there are a number of ways to make some extra cash this way, like typing from home or maybe data entry And, we’re here to help you figure out how to do it. So, read on for more information on how to make money from your laptop!
The great thing about making money from your laptop is that it’s an incredibly versatile approach. You can take advantage of a number of different methods, depending on what you’re comfortable with and what you think will work best for you. So, let’s take a look at some of the most popular options:
There are plenty of other ways to make money from your laptop; these are just a few examples to get
if you’re the type of person who’s looking for a ‘work from home’ type and has no problem working longer as long as it’s from the comfort of home, then freelancing is the best option for you.
a freelancer is a person who’s hired by a client for a project to complete. You’re basically doing particular pieces of work for different people and organizations rather than working for one organization all the time. but at the same time, you can offer services by working on several projects for multiple clients at one time. you offer services to your client in exchange for the value that you provide to their business. since you don’t rely on one client, there’s less chance for you to have no work. freelancing itself is a wide business, and it doesn’t matter which skill you have, if you have any one of it which you’re totally experienced on, you can earn a decent amount from it.
graphic designing is a time and skill-demanding job. as a graphic designer, you can make use of your talent in a lot of ways to make money. from logo making to banner designing, graphic designers do it all. you can be hired by companies to design their advertisement or by publishers to help them create cover pages for books, magazines, journals, and whatnot. when it comes to graphic designing, the sky is the limit. nowadays many businesses are aiming to increase their digital presence and that increases the demand for graphic designers who can use tools and techniques to express a brand with art.
what does apple creator, Microsoft inventor Facebook creator have in common? before being known as visionaries, entrepreneurs, and even millionaires they were known as computer programmers. the basic job of a programmer is writing computer software however as you’ll see from what programmers are called to the variety of tasks they perform, nothing is set in stone. but one thing is certain, as people check the weather, play video games, and like their friend’s post on a number of digital platforms, the need and advancement of programming have increased.
As a programmer, you make sure that our mobiles, portable and wearable technology work smoothly and reliably. Computer programmers are responsible for analyzing their client’s needs and then designing, testing, and developing software that offers these solutions. You work with other designers and engineers to plan each piece of application and then determine how each part will work together.
To make sure everything functions correctly, computer programmers do frequent testing, maintenance and upgrades. after an application is debugged and is working smoothly, they update and expand existing programs. let’s explore what kind of things computer programmers actually help design. Some of them are developing mobile apps and designing video and mobile games. each game includes millions of lines of codes, complex storylines, and well-developed characters.
did you know that 93 percent of online experience starts with a search engine? just think about how many times you go on a Google or search or YouTube and search, there are search engines all around us, and we’re constantly using them. Seo is the practice of optimization of content to be discovered through a search engine’s organic search results. think of a search engine as a filing system in the library. The library has got trillions of books filled with information. so let’s say you want to find information on health supplements. the search engine will look through all pages in its index and try to find the most relevant result. apart from Google, there are tons of other search engines you can optimize a company’s content for. For example.
YouTube SEO is the practice of getting traffic to your videos. this makes a video rank the highest of YouTube’s organic search results. Amazon SEO is the same but you’re optimizing your client’s product pages to get free organic traffic.
Also see: How to start an SEO business
Other more ways of getting active income by the use of a laptop or a computer are:
- social media marketing
Screen printing is the process of printing designs on fabric. It is done by pressing ink through a screen onto the fabric. The design is created by applying dye to a screen, then forcing the ink through the screen with a squeegee. Screen printing can be used to create logos, illustrations, and patterns on clothing, posters, and other media. It’s an efficient way to produce large quantities of prints and is often used for T-shirts and other apparel. Many people enjoy screen printing as a hobby because it’s a creative process and can be rewarding to see your finished product.
Top hot selling items for screen printing
- Phone covers
buying and selling used equipment
Restaurant equipment can be a lucrative investment, but it’s important to do your research before buying or selling. It can be a lucrative business, especially if you know where to find the best deals on appliances and restaurant equipment, placing ads on highways, Craiglist advertising buying used deli cases, or buying all types of deli equipment, “all-cash offers” can help get you business. Them finding places to sell items like on the Facebook marketplace can help you resell them for a profit.
Here are 10 hot items for buying and selling used equipment
- Deli cases (used to showcase deli meats )
- Commercial Meat slicer ( used to slice deli meats)
- Slushie machine ( used to make frozen slushies )
- Commercial fryer ( used to fry food )
- Fridges ( used for beverages )
- Grills ( used to cook food, can be gas or electric based)
- Commercial ovens ( used to cook food , typically gas required )
- Scale ( used to weight meat )
- Ice maker machines ( used to make ice cubes )
- Countertop display warmers (used to display and keep warm)
home workout equipment
Are you looking for a way to make some extra money? Maybe you’re trying to save up for a new car or a trip to Europe. Whatever your goal may be, becoming a workout trainer could be the perfect solution for you! Workout trainers are in high demand, and there are plenty of opportunities for people with the right skillset. Investing in home workout equipment and training friends and family can earn you an active income. When it comes to getting in shape, a lot of people like the idea of working with a personal trainer.
Conclusion paragraph: What Equipment I Can Buy To Make Money
What kind of income do you want? Passive or active? If your goal is to be able to work less and still make the same amount of money, passive income may be for you. A great way to get started with this type of income stream is by buying equipment that will make you money while it does its job – like an ATM machine. But if making more sales and taking control over how much time you spend at work are what matter most, then consider high-intensity activities such as digital marketing or online retailing instead. Which path sounds more appealing to you, passive or active income?
The internet has made it possible for people to make money from their homes. If you’re not sure how to go about making passive income, this article is a great place to start. We’ll teach you the basics of what constitutes passive income and discuss some ways that can help you get started with your own home-based business today!
Passive Income vs Active Income – Whether we like it or not, there are two types of income in our world: active and passive. What’s the difference? When an individual earns an active income they do so because they have been actively employed by someone else at a company or organization. With a “passive” job, whether it be through investments such as what equipment can you buy to make money or equipment you can buy to make you passive income.